Okuma Ceymar XT Feeder 40RD
A powerful reel, with a quick-release, preloaded graphite spool. With a spool that comes off quickly and easily when you need to change your line, this is a reel for the angler with a need for speed.
A precision-engineered gearing system drives this reel forward, while a machine-cut brass pinion gear and computer-balanced rotor system ensure a balanced resilience that will take you smoothly through your heaviest session.
Hydro Block technology keeps water, dirt, and debris out of the inner workings of your Okuma reel, ensuring its longevity, while the provision of a spare spool, and the reel's attractive price, makes it a value for money option for those looking for an angling arsenal on a budget.
- Multi-disc, Japanese oiled felt drag system
- 7BB + 1RB for ultimate smoothness
- Quick set anti-reverse roller bearing
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
- Corrosion resistant graphite body
- Rigid, forged aluminium, black anodizesd handle design
- Lightweight, TPE handle knobs for comfort
- Precision elliptical gearing system
- Machined aluminium, 2-tone anodized spool
- Heavy duty, solid aluminium bail wire
- RESII: Computer balanced Rotor Equalizing system
- Line control system on the spool for better line casting
- Aluminium handle with EVA knob
- Spare aluminium spool
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review by clicking below!
Review this product...