Penn Mag3 525
Penn Mag3 525
The The Penn 525 MAG3 is a great 'all round' size of reel that you can trust for anything from distance casting on the shingle to battling big fish on the rocks. From dabs to tope the 525 Mag series has landed them all and the 525 MAG3 will surely continue this tradition on into the future.
The forged and machined aluminium spool sits on a 'live' spindle which allows it to 'free float' for reduced drag and increased performance. The spool is controlled by the all new patented adjustable magnetic brake which is adjusted by a dial on the left hand side plate. The frame and side plates are made from upgraded lightweight but strong graphite.
The powerful 6.1 : 1 retrieve is provided by a large high strength improved stainless main gear which drives the stainless steel pinion gear. The drag is an all new patented Versa-Drag system which uses the HT-100 washers and has a positive 'click' adjustment for precise control 6 shielded stainless steel ball bearings and an infinite anti reverse roller bearing help ensure that everything runs smoothly. The 525 MAG3 weighs in at 414gm and has a capacity of 255m of 0.38mm nylon.
- Latest version of the classic all round beach casting reel
- Upgraded graphite Frame
- Aluminium reinforced graphite side plates
- Indexed adjustable magnetic casting control
- Smooth tangle free casting
- Uprated Stainless steel main and pinion gears
- 6.1:1 retrieve
- 6 stainless steel shielded bearings
- Instant anti-reverse roller bearing
- Forged Aluminium spool
- Inboard bearings allow the spool to sit on a floating shaft
- Line level markings
- HT100 Powered Drag System
- Maximum Drag 6.8kg
- Capacity 255m x 0.38mm
- Maximum recovery 29'' per turn
- Weight 414gms
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review by clicking below!
Review this product...