Drennan Pellet Band Stretcher
An extremely useful gadget that helps to make the process of baiting up with baits such as hard pellets and dumbbell boilies easier.
It makes the fiddly process of using 'banded pellets' much easier and works particularly well with Drennan Bait Bands and Latex Pellet Bands. It is also the perfect accompaniment to Drennan Method Bandit pre-tied hooks.
1. 2. 3.
4. 5. 6.
1. Place the closed prongs of the Drennan Pellet Band Stretcher inside a hair-rigged latex band.
2. Press the plunger mechanism to open the prongs and stretch the latex band.
3. Now take your chosen hook bait. Barrel-shaped baits work best, such as hard pellets and dumbbell boilies.
4. Place the hook bait inside the stretched band.
5. Decompress the Band Stretcher to relax the band.
6. The band will now be around the hook bait.
7. You now need to grab the banded hook bait and carefully pull the four prongs of the Band Stretcher away.
8. The finished hook bait, ready for fishing!
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review by clicking below!
Review this product...