Abu Garcia Revo Spin SX40
The new Revo® SX takes cutting edge design to the next level by utilizing ultra lightweight C6 Carbon body that provides the strength needed, without the added weight of aluminium. So you can cast all day without fatigue. The one piece gear box design further reduces weight and ensures exceptional gear feel and durability. A Duragear™ system provides exceptional durability and long life.
The Revo SX is equipped with a machined-aluminum, braid-ready spool so you can tie braid directly to the reel without it slipping and X-Cräftic™ frame provides a strong, corrosion resistant design. A Carbon Matrix™ hybrid drag system creates a super smooth and reliable drag, while the slow oscillation of the spool provides even line lay whether you choose mono, fluorocarbon or braided lines.
- 8 stainless steel HPCR™ bearings + 1 roller bearing provides increased corrosion protection
- One piece gear box design allows for more precise gear alignment and smoother operation
- C6 carbon body provides significant weight reduction without sacrificing strength and durability
- Machined aluminum braid ready spool allows braid to be tied directly to the spool without any slip (spare deep spool included)
- Carbon Matrix™ hybrid drag system for super smooth reliable drag performance
- Flat EVA knob provide greater comfort and durability
- Slow Oscillation provides even line lay with all types of line
- X-Cräftic™ alloy frame for increased corrosion resistance
- Duragear™ brass gear for extended gear life
- Everlast™ bail system for improved durability
- Stainless steel main shaft and components for improved corrosion resistance
- Revo Spin SX40, Gear Ratio 5.8:1, 33 inches per turn, Spool Capacity (Mono) 8lbs/125yds or (Braid) 14lbs/125yds.
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review by clicking below!
Review this product...