A quick erect, one man shelter specifically designed for the beach angler. Although this shelter compacts down to very little, when erected, it offers plenty of working and storage room, whatever ever kind of beach angler you are. Based around an aluminium frame and a 420D PU backed polyester fabric with taped seams, this is a strong shelter that will keep both you and your tackle dry in the most extreme of weathers. The shelter can be put up in seconds so you can get your gear protected quickly, whatever the weather. To ensure the shelter stays in place, internal flaps can be filled with sand or rocks to anchor and stabilise the shelter. If you’re fishing on a grassy bank, there are spikes at the back to dig into the ground as well as rubber pegging points around the rest of the shelter. For the more extreme days, a flap in the top of the shelter can be folded down and secured in place to allow rain to run off, keeping you dry inside. When packed down, the Snug is compact and fits into its own drawstring bag, made of the same material as the shelter, it will also fit into most larger rod quiver holdalls on the market that have an umbrella pocket (check dimensions).
• One man shelter designed for beach anglers made with an aluminium frame and 420D PU backed polyester material.
• Designed to keep you and your kit dry in the worst weather.
• Internal flaps can be filled with sand and rocks to anchor the shelter in place. Spikes and rubber pegging points can be used on grass.
• Flap in the top of the shelter folds down to stop rain ingress on the worst days.
• Packs away compact and fits into its own drawstring bag, will fit in the umbrella pocket of most quivers/rod holdalls (check dimensions).
Dimensions: Erect: 164cm H, 203cm W (at base), 132cm D (at base).
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review by clicking below!
Review this product...