Pevensey Bay Angling Club, inc 2019 Dates
- or 'PBAC', for monthly, Sunday morning, beach fishing comps in Pevensey Bay.
Pevensey Bay Angling Club is organised by a Committee including Ian Hopper, Gary Banfield and Steve Dell and is operating from the Pevensey Bay Aqua Bar and Grill, BN24 6EH.
Beach angling competitions take place once a month on a Sunday morning. The booking in for the following competitions is held in the Ocean View Bakery, Eastbourne Road, Pevensey Bay, BN24 6EJ, from approximately one hour before the competition start time.
The club is open to new members, and weekend comps makes them ideal for juniors!
It's possible to fish two PBAC competitions as a guest before needing to decide whether to join. However if you would like to join, just turn up to book in for a competition, and pay your £5 annual membership fee to join on the day (Children's membership is free).
Any further enquiries re membership or competitions - contact Anglers Den
Latest 2019 Results - Scroll down
- Weigh in at PBAC. Must be back to PBAC 20 minutes after the match finish - failure to do so may result in disqualification from match.
- To qualify to fish the final you must have fished 6 of the 12 matches.
- Entry is £10 per match from which £1 will be taken from each angler to go towards prizes for the final.
- £5 annual membership to PBAC. Just turn up and you can join on the day.
- 100% payout, excluding one-off £5 membership.
SIGNING IN IS AT OCEAN VIEW BAKERY, PEVENSEY BAY. NOBODY TO LEAVE UNTIL 45 MINS BEFORE THE START OF MATCHES.
PBAC also have an Annual 'Open' (to non-members) Beach Fishing Competition - usually during February - contact shop for details
Latest 2019 Results