Pevensey Bay Angling Club, inc Latest 2020 Results
- or 'PBAC', for monthly, Sunday morning, beach fishing comps in Pevensey Bay.
Want to Join Us? - details below.
Pevensey Bay Angling Club is organised by a Committee including Ian Hopper and Gary Banfield and is operating from the Pevensey Bay Aqua Bar and Grill, BN24 6EH.
Beach angling competitions take place once a month on a Sunday morning.
The club is open to new members, and weekend comps makes them ideal for juniors!
It's possible to fish two PBAC competitions as a guest before needing to decide whether to join. However if you would like to join, just turn up to book in for a competition, and pay your £5 annual membership fee to join on the day (Children's membership is free).
Any further enquiries re membership or competitions - contact Anglers Den
Latest 2020 Results - Scroll right down
- Weigh in at PBAC. Must be back to PBAC 20 minutes after the match finish - failure to do so may result in disqualification from match.
- To qualify to fish the final you must have fished 6 of the 12 matches.
- Entry is £10 per match from which £1 will be taken from each angler to go towards prizes for the final.
- £5 annual membership to PBAC. Just turn up and you can join on the day.
- 100% payout, excluding one-off £5 membership.
SIGNING IN IS AT OCEAN VIEW BAKERY, PEVENSEY BAY. NOBODY TO LEAVE UNTIL 45 MINS BEFORE THE START OF MATCHES.
PBAC also have an Annual 'Open' (to non-members) Beach Fishing Competition - usually during February - contact shop for details
Latest 2020 Results